January 12, 2012

January Birchbox 2012 (Clarity)

Today I recieved my January Birchbox. It couldn't have had better timing arriving on my birthday (what a great extra gift). So I've posted pictures below of what I got, and what the products claim to do. Hope you guys enjoy! -xoxo A-






Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy fragrance sample-Wild berries, mandarin, and floral notes. Now I do own this fragrance so I didn't mind getting the sample.
Borghese CuraForte Moisture Intensifier- A surum you apply before you put on your moisturizer, or mix with your moisturizer.  


Birtchbox Magnet- not much to it just disapointing :(
Larabar (mini bar) - No artificial fillers, just dried fruit, nuts, and other wholesome ingredients.



Jour Body Butter- Rich formula softens rough patches with pure shea butter, olive, and avocado oils. (Tried this product and the consistancy is good and it smells good too, but the scent can be over powering too.)
Stilla Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Moray- Makes eyes stand out and lasts for hours. (Now I did swatch this and its the exact color as the packaging. Its a true olive green with a tad of shimmer. I also like that its a full size and not a sample size.)

2 comments:

  1. My friend has one of these.. Do you think that these boxes are worth $110 a year? Are they really that good?

    P.S You have me hooked on Fashiolista ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes that website is very addicting. Did you find me through beautylish? And after 3 months I think I'm going to cancel. Because you can actually do a monthly subscription as well. The promote brands like Stilla, Nars, Cargo, and more, but this was the 1st month I recieved something from one of these brands.Below I linked my latest Birchbox video so you can see what I got this month. I also commented on a Beautylish convo so I'll link that below as well.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Style101aiy?feature=mhee
      http://www.beautylish.com/t/vuqzi/january-birchbox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...