January 20, 2012

My First Award!! And how you can earn one :)

The Versatile Blogger Award!

So I'd first like to thank the lovely Emily who gave me this wonderful award, and my first award at that. I just started to blog daily and build a following. And I can't thank my followers enough, for following and reading my blog and having interest in it and what I have to say. I appreciate you guys soooo much :) So this award is really for you guys who motivate me to blog everyday about fashion and beauty. I'll continue to blog, and I hope you guys continue to enjoy! But heres the links to Emily's blog and Youtube shes a newbie whos off to a great start, so check her out!!!


How you can recieve this award:
  • Thank the person who awarded you with a link to their blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself
  • Send this award to 15 other bloggers you love

7 Facts About Me:
  • I LOVE anything with Glitter
  • I went to The Art Institute for Fashion Marketing
  • I'm a supervisor at Victoria's Secret
  • I'm an only child
  • I've never been to NYC (need to go very soon!)
  • I love the 50's and anything from that decade
  • I use to do some modeling in the past

The Bloggers I Award:



Keep up the good work girls!!
 


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...