January 13, 2012

New products I picked up today

Ok so today I went out on a mission to buy new makeup products from drugstore brands that were just released. There was alot I wanted to try out. So I just got 1 or 2 colors in each product just to try it out then if I like it I can buy more. I also picked up 1 or 2 things that aren't new products, but I just wanted to try out.  I will be doing a review video soon on all these products once I try them all. Below I have posted pictures of the products I bought. Now these are not the exact colors I got, these pictures are just a reference so you can see what the product looks like. But I'm super excited to try all these out! Leave a comment below if you've tried any of these products :) -xoxo A-

Revlons Colorstay 3D Eyeshadow Quad ( now this is actually the one I got)

Loreal 24 Hour Eyeshadow (I got the purple one top right corner)

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Cream Blush (got 2 of these)

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadow (got 2 of these)

Revlon 3D mascara

Covergirl Flipstick ( got 1)

Loreal Color Riche Balm (got 1)

Revlon Lip Butters (got almost all the ones I don't already have lol)

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Baby Blue

NYX Mega Lipgloss in Suger Pie

2 comments:

  1. What is the flipstick? Tell me how good is the bouncy blush because everyone is saying that they got it but don't sya if they like it or not.

    Follow me back

    http://futureeditorinchief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll probably do a blog review this week on the bouncy blushes, because I have 1 of the 3 I got left to try. As for the flip stick it's actually pretty cool because you get 3 lip colors in one product. You can either wear 1 shade by itself or layer them to get another color. For instance I got one in the color Perky. The one end is a light pink and the other end is a light redish/pink/orange color and combined they make a hot pink color. Or if you want to try something more edgy you could do ombre lips as well. And I just swatched it on my hand and the lasting power is amazing my makeup remover could hardly get it off, but I'll have a full review on this as well in the future. -xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...