January 19, 2012

Review: Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo


Alright girls time for another review. I'm going to review Maybellines new 24hr color tattoo cream shadows. I first heard about these on Youtube and it looked like something I'd like so I went and bought 2 at my local Rite Aid just to try. The next day I tried one and fell in love. That same day I went back and bought the rest of the collection! There are 10 colors in the collection and they cost around $7. They offer 5 neutrals and 5 colors. Alot of people have been comparing these to paint pots. I personally have never used one, but I have used elfs studio cream shadows, and I like these maybelline ones alot more. They are very creamy and pigmented which I love. They apply  with a flawless finish and last all day without creasing. The packaging is small, convenient, and I like how you can see the color through the bottom. These are very good quality and I highly recommend them :)



Neutrals: Audacious Asphalt, Too Cool, Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze, and Bold Gold.



Colors: Pomegranate Punk, Painted Purple, Tenacious Teal, Edgy Emerald, Fierce & Tangy.

My Overall Rating: 5 Stars




1 comment:

  1. Great review!! I love these! I have a review on my blog too :) Check it out!! and while you're there check out the award I nominated you for !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...