January 17, 2012

Review: Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara

Alright ladies time for another review. Today I'm going to review Revlon's Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara. This is the newest mascara they offer, and I believe it just came out this year with their Spring lines. It comes in 3 different colors (black/brown, black, and blackest black). I purchased mine in blackest black, and I have to say I love how dark it is. It's $8.99 which isn't too bad for a drugstore mascara. I also like the applicator. It's a plastic bristle brush with a spiked end. It claims to make your eyes stand out on camera. I applied 2 coats and heres 2 pictures of me wearing it.


Now thats 2 coats do you think it makes my eyes pop on camera? Uhhh NO! This mascara does not do what it claims to do. This was a waste of money in my opinion. My NYC mascaras are 10x better then this one, and way cheaper. This mascara doesn't add volume, lengthen or do anything. You can't even tell if I have any lashes in these pictures because it looks like I don't. Besides the nice shade of black, a good applicator, and the nice sleek black packaging it's not worth the buy so save your money girls.
My Rating: 2 Stars
(based on color, applicator, and packaging)

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...