January 26, 2012

Victoria Secret Dresses I'm Loving

All of these can be found at http://www.victoriassecret.com/




I love this one shoulder body-con dress simple but very pretty. Cost: $88

I love sweater dresses and this thick cable knit one is perfect for Winter weather. Cost: ON SALE $69.50

1 word Gorgeous. I love this LBD and the lace and cut out back makes it all the better. Great V-Day pick. 
Cost: $79.50 

Love the chain detailing in the back. Cost: $88

Snake print is a big Spring trend & this is the perfect dress. Cost: $88

I totally get a DVF vibe from this dress LOVE. Cost: $108

Cut out arms are another big trend this Spring. I love how this dress has a drapy feel at the top and body-con on the bottom. Cost: $69.50

I love this dress because its multi-purpose. You can wear it in the Spring and Summer as either a dress or a swim cover up. And the neck detailing helps make it look less plain and simple. Cost: $59.50



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. Congrats. :) check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...