January 10, 2012

Wen Hair Care Review

Ok so at the beginning of December I decided to order Wen Hair Care products. Now I've only heard about these products through an infommercial. So I decided to go to their website http://www.wenhaircare.com/ and check them out even further. I decided to order the higher priced package of the 2 they offer, and it came about mid-December. So I've been using it about a month now. Now I dont use it everyday because I believe in switching up your shampoo and conditioner daily so your hair doesnt get use to 1 product. I've also used every product I recieved too already. I have to say though I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product. For me personnaly it doesn't really do anything. I already have pretty healthy managable hair to begin with, and I feel like its ment for people who have trouble hair and need a little boost in that department. So I suppose its just one of those products you have to try to determine if it will or wont work for you. But below I've posted my video describing Wen, the products I recived, and my 1st impression.
Till next time loves -xoxo A-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...