February 2, 2012

Review: Loreal infallible shadows


Alright girls it's review time again. I'm going to be reviewing Loreals infallible eye shadows in Eternal Black and Perpetual Purple. This shadow comes in 12 different colors with fashion colors and neutrals. It's about $7.99 at a drugstore or Ulta. I like the small convient packaging and the fact that you can see the color through the bottom. These shadows are very well pigmented and apply nicely. Now theses pigments are interesting in that to the touch they kind of feel like they have moisture in them, but they apply completely dry. The texture they have keeps the pigment compressed in the jar, and theres also a plastic piece that keeps the pigment pressed down as well.



My Rating: 4 Stars

  

1 comment:

  1. I've been curious about trying these. At first I thought that they were comparable to the maybelline color tattoos because of the packaging but I see now that they are like pigments :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...