February 19, 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butters


Alright dolls it's that time again to do another review. This week I'll be reviewing Revlons Color Burst Lip Butters. And if you couldn't tell I'm a little obsessed to say the least lol. I own 11 of the 20 offered. I love these they're like a 3 in 1 product. They have the color of a lipstick, finish of a gloss, and the moisture of a balm. The texture of these is so nice and creamy they just glide right on which I love. They also have a very slight scent that kind of smells like icing. The color pay off is really good as well for it being a balm. Now I'm also big on products having nice packaging as well, and I really like the packaging of these too. I highly recommend these if you haven't tried them out yet go get you some cuz they're great and only run about $7-8 each.
Swatches

Top row left to right: Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Strawberry Shortcake, Gum Drop, Sweet Tart, Creamsicle, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy.
Bottom row left to right: Sugar Frosting, Cupcake, Tutti Frutti

Overall Rating: 5 Stars

    

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I have candy apple, strawberry shortcake, and cotton candy and am planning to get more :p great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...