March 22, 2012

Review: Garnier BB Cream



Alright dolls so I know I haven't done a beauty review in a couple of weeks now. So I wanted to do a review on my new makeup love, Garniers BB Cream. I first heard about this product on Youtube and then saw a blog review on it. After hearing 2 good reviews I decided I wanted to try it because I was curious about BB Creams with never using one before. I picked mine up at Ulta for $12.99 in the shade light to medium. That is one down fall though they only offer 2 shades that one and medium to deep. Now if your really pale from the winter you cant really use the light to medium until you get some color because of the products pigmentation. I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love it! One reason is because it acts as a moisturizer/SPF and foundation in 1 which is great because I don't have to worry about a seperate moisturizing step anymore. This is def going to be my new Spring/Summer foundation/tinted moisturizer. Another reason I love it is because it's light wieght, and gives me perfect coverage, but I dont have problem skin or a very uneven skin tone or anything. And the last reason why I love it is because in some small areas I have some slight redness, but after using this I've seen my skin tone totally even out. It does have a slight scent but its not over powering or bad smelling its kind of floral smelling. Also a little goes a long way so it will last a long time. I only need a dime size or smaller to get good coverage. But if you've never used BB Creams before or want to try a new one I def recommend this one :)

The size

The Color

Thick but creamy texture

Blends well


Star Rating: 5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a pretty good bb cream. It's nice to see more western cosmetic companies branch out into the bb cream market :)

    P.S. I'm holding a giveaway for a Le Edge Exfoliating Tool, hope you'll check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried BB creams before but I'd like to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...